Suspension Secrets Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms - BMW E90/E92 M3
Increase cornering grip and stability with our Suspension Secrets Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms for the BMW E92 M3.
As standard, the BMW E90/E92 M3's eccentric camber adjustment bolts do not offer enough adjustability for track use.
To solve this, we designed our Suspension Secrets BMW E92 M3 Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms, which offer a greater range of negative rear camber adjustment compared to the standard camber bolts.
The main benefits of our Suspension Secrets Adjustable Rear Upper Camber Arms for the BMW E90/E92 M3 are:
- Greatly increased cornering grip and stability
- Wider range of rear camber adjustment compared to stock, allowing more aggressive set ups to be applied
- Reduced tyre wear across the rear axle
- Improved mid-corner and corner-exit traction
- Increased chassis balance from increased negative rear camber
- Necessary to make best use of semi-slick or slick tyres
Suspension Secrets' products are designed and manufactured in the UK. Our products are made from billet aircraft-grade 6082 T6 aluminium and corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. We use motorsport-spec Fluro bearings for maximum performance and longevity.