Suspension Secrets Adjustable Camber & Caster Plates - BMW F87 M2 Competition
As standard, the front camber on the BMW F87 M2 Competition is not adjustable. Unfortunately, the camber angle the car is supplied with is insufficient for fast road and track driving.
This lack of camber leads to vague steering, it limits front axle grip and creates understeer. When on track, this lack of camber wears the outside edge of the front tyres excessively.
Fitting our Suspension Secrets BMW F87 M2 Competition Adjustable Camber Caster Plates fixes this issue and gives you full control over the front camber angles of your BMW.
We've also designed our camber plates to offer the ability to add positive caster which gives you better steering feel and more accurate steering.
The key features of the Suspension Secrets BMW F87 M2 Competition Adjustable Camber Caster Plates are:
- Greatly increased cornering grip
- Improved steering feel
- Reduced understeer
- More efficient and effective use of tyre contact patch resulting in greater cornering speeds and reduced tyre wear
- Greater-mid corner steering feel and grip
- Additional negative caster for improved steering feel and dynamic camber gain
- Range of adjustability for road and track use
- High-performance RODOBAL bearings for increased performance
- Camber plates can be rotated in order to allow positive caster to be increased for improved steering feel and accuracy
- Toothed adjustment slots prevent camber settings from changing during hard driving
Suspension Secrets' products are designed and manufactured in the UK. Our products are made from billet aircraft-grade 6082 T6 aluminium and corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. We use motorsport-spec Fluro bearings for maximum performance and longevity.