Suspension Secrets Adjustable Rear Camber Arms - BMW F87 M2 / M2 Competition
The Suspension Secrets Adjustable Rear Camber Arms for the BMW F87 M2 / M2 Competition greatly increase rear axle cornering grip and stability.
Whilst the BMW M2 / M2 Competition does feature adjustable rear camber as standard, the range of adjustment possible is not enough for track day setups.
To solve this issue we've designed our Suspension Secrets Adjustable Rear Camber Arms for the BMW F87 M2 / M2 Competition. As our arms are fully-adjustable and have a larger range of adjustment compared to the stand BMW camber arms. This enables more aggressive setups for track day cars.
We've also designed our Suspension Secrets Adjustable Rear Camber Arms to be easy to adjust on the car. Each arm features an easy-to-access adjuster that can be adjusted with a basic 17mm spanner.
The benefits of the Suspension Secrets Adjustable Rear Camber Arms are:
- Greatly increased cornering grip
- Enable more aggressive track setups to be applied
- Full control over rear camber
- Improved range of rear camber adjustment versus stock camber arms
- Easier to adjust on the car, making setup changes far easier
- Reduced rear tyre wear due to more effective distribution of cornering forces over tyre contact patch
Suspension Secrets' products are designed and manufactured in the UK. Our products are made from billet aircraft-grade 6082 T6 aluminium and corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. We use motorsport-spec Fluro bearings for maximum performance and longevity.